My style is natural, bright, and romantic: a balanced mix of heartwarming candids and fine art portraiture with a fashion editorial vibe. I’m here to capture the love, joy, and excitement during the day, providing artful lifestyle photography for your wedding in California and around the world.
Destination & Intimate Wedding Photographer
ROMANTIC. ELEGANT. INTENTIONAL. INTIMATE. TIMELESS.
YOU'RE HERE AT LAST!
Hi! I’m Cori, a Portrait and Wedding photographer based in Southern California, serving Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and beyond. But if you are out of state or even out of country and you’re dying to have me photograph your most special day, I’d travel the world for you.
When not photographing people, you’ll probably find me curled up under piles of cozy blankets reading a good book about far-off places, connecting with kindred souls at a cafe with cake and tea, exploring and introverting in nature-y places, or eating tacos while re-watching Disney and Pixar movies. If all this gets you excited, we should taco 'bout it! *wink
Portland — January 2019
Las Vegas — February 2019
Paris — May 2019
Berlin — May 2019
London — May 2019
Amsterdam — May 2019
Seattle — September 2019
Positano — September 2019
Puglia — September 2019
Venice — September 2019
Rome — September 2019
Fresno — February 2020
Houston — March 2020
San Francisco — April 2020
Point Reyes — April 2020
Don't see your location listed? Let's make it happen!
You're my Bride if...
THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOUR CUP OF TEA
01. You love beautiful things but you love all your beautiful people even more. Relationships are so important to you. Whether it's romantic or platonic, you treasure the people nearest and dearest to your heart. You care deeply and feel happiest when your loved ones are happy and enjoying themselves. You believe in treating everyone with kindness, respect, and dignity, even if it may be someone you don't know.
02. You love to travel and crave adventure. The world is wide and you're burning with curiosity to explore and experience different cultures. You're probably dreaming of the next place you want to travel to. You love being in beautiful places but you'd rather not have to hike 10 miles to see epic views. You consider yourself adventurous but not hard-core adventurous, you like a bit of luxury and leisure. Rather than hiking uphill for 5 hours or camping outdoors in the wilderness for days, you'd rather take a leisurely walk to a gorgeous nature-y location to take bomb photos and be able to sleep in a warm, comfy bed by night. Still, if the view is that epic, you'd consider going down the rabbit hole. Same, girl, same.
03. You cherish moments and love nostalgia. You like to take trips down memory lane and bask in all the glorious feeling all over again. Once the guest leave, the flowers are hung and dried, the linens folded and returned, the only thing that's left besides your memories, are the photos. You love a good mix of heartwarming candids and photos that look like artful paintings. You know that you'll want to look back on your wedding day browsing through your heirloom album with your future family years from now.
04. You know you'll probably cry a lot on your wedding day. But the good tears. The happy tears. You're hoping that everyone else there will be crying along with you so you're not alone in the happy tear-fest. Don't worry. I'll be crying happy tears right there with you while taking photos and handing you tissues. I got you.
05. You read through all this. Girl, you're TOTALLY my bride if you're still here reading this. Let's talk! I want to get to know you more :)
WHAT PAST CLIENTS HAVE SAID...
"Being photographed can sometimes feel artificial and awkward, but she had us do silly and fun things to capture genuine laughter. There were also moments she had us answer some meaningful questions and allowed us to truly savor that moment and look ahead to our future."
"I didn’t want photos to just capture the image of people, but to capture each moment throughout our wedding. Cori did a wonderful job in capturing our joy, excitement, and laughters."
"Cori is a special talent who will undoubtedly take fantastic pictures of you and your loved ones. But more than that, she is a truly warm person, very diligent, organized, punctual, and so easy to work with, making you feel comfortable and really making the photoshoot fun. You will not be disappointed and we will request her services for every major life event from here on out."
"Oh my...Cori..these are SO PRETTY!!!! Thank you so much...these are so so gorgeous!!!! All those happy memories and joyful feelings I had when you photographed us were all brought back!! I keep wanting to look at them again and again to relive it! Thank you!!"
"I loved how creative she was in pulling out real emotions from us, it definitely worked. She made us feel completely comfortable and captured some of the most beautiful pictures for us to remember the Trevi Fountain by."
"As we scrolled through the pictures on her website, my wife and I literally remarked to each other, 'I cannot believe how WELL these pictures turned out!' We truly could not be happier with the pictures!"
"We are so happy on how our wedding photos came out! Cori was a delight to work with, is very professional and has such a beautiful and artistic way of seeing everything."
"Cori gets really giddy and excited when she captures which made me feel at ease because she was so excited during our photoshoot. That reassured me that the photos were coming out well. She made me feel really good about myself!! Thanks Cori!"
"I felt really insecure about taking professional shots but Cori immediately knew my good angles, helped me pose myself confidently, and made me feel at ease by making jokes, waving her arms, smiling, and doing whatever she could to have me laugh to capture candid moments. It was a lot more fun that I thought it could ever be and I was surprised to find that I had actually enjoyed it a lot. Thank you Cori!"
"I have no words to describe the pics that I got...GOD, SHE IS GOOD!!! She rocks!!! Those photos are AMAZING!"
Fresh Off the Press
CHECK OUT THE BLOG
I WANT TO HEAR
Shall we see if we're a good fit?
The more I get to know you, the better I can help you tell your story.
I would love to hear from you! :)